Possible contributors to the workshop are practitioners, researchers, and teachers with experience in developing and applying design methods for visual interfaces. We want to bring different approaches from diverse domains together.
We invite position papers between 6 and 8 pages in length (excluding references).
All submissions must be formatted according to the Springer LNCS format.
All papers accepted for presentation at the workshop will be published in a publicly accessible way on the workshop website. Authors of accepted papers will be asked to submit their contributions to the arXiv platform.
- Workshop paper dues: 17 July 2020
- Workshop paper acceptance notice: 14 August 2020
- Early registration deadline: 21 August 2020
- Workshop paper camera ready: 20 September 2020
- Workshop day: 28 September 2020 ( 9.30 – 13.30 ) at AVI 2020 on the Island of Ischia, Italy (physical and remote participation possible)